The Last Chill
Welcome to the Last Chill Pack! We are semi-Literate Wolf Roleplay that takes place after the Ice Age, and the world is heating up. The humans have turned against the wolves. Will you join our Rankings?

If this is your first time, Please review our Rules and Information section. This is the first listed forum.
The Last Chill
Welcome to the Last Chill Pack! We are semi-Literate Wolf Roleplay that takes place after the Ice Age, and the world is heating up. The humans have turned against the wolves. Will you join our Rankings?

If this is your first time, Please review our Rules and Information section. This is the first listed forum.
The Last Chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Chill

The world is heating up, And the Humans have abandoned the wolves

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time in Roleplay
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» moons bio!!!!!!!
The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 am by LadyLuna

» The Weeping Willow
The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 pm by 2meanbrothers

» Corrupt a Wish
The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:00 am by LadyLuna

MoTM
The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 66992o
Breeze! She was one of our first members, and deserves this rank.
Affiliates
The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 8u7xP The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 Hres79 Top 50 Wolf RPG The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 Delicato-salvatiano The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 FFP

The Wiazalo Den

Go down 
+4
clover
Breeze
(Izzy)
Okami
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fang

Fang

The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 am

"Clover... you awake?" Fang asked still a bit tired. She started to open her eyes and stand up. The only thing she could do at the moment was open her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
clover

clover

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Clover flinched and looked over at Fang. "Yeah, I'm up." she mummbled, standing up. "Thirsy, but awake." The female walked slowly along the dry ground.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:36 am

"I am too." she replied."Do you think its ever going to rain again?" she asked. She wanted to think it was but she knew it wasn't. Thinking of water made her really thirsty and her throat started to dry up.
Back to top Go down
clover

clover

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 am

"Of course it will silly!" Clover shouted, not caring that the rest of the pack was sleeping. "Whoops." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:54 am

"Hehe you would Clover!" she replied as she giggled quietly. "I hope your right about the rain coming back." She stood up and walked a little to wake up more.
Back to top Go down
Breeze

Breeze

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:44 am

Breeze shifted her sharp blue eyes towards the dominant female, Okami. She walked forth, and the words just wanted to escape her mouth. But, instead, she waited to see if she was busy or something. The small amount of water could not wait though. She perked up her ears, "Ma'am, I located a small pint of water, but its only sufficient for one wolf. I came to realize it would be useful for someone whose becoming weak from thirst." the ivory female said.
Back to top Go down
http://borealforestpack.forumotion.com/
clover

clover

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 pm

"Who should get it?" Clover asked nervously. She secretly wanted the water, but she would gladly give it to another pack mate. "Maybe you should get it Breeze. You were the one who found it."
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:43 am

"Finders keepers." Fang said. She could go without water for awhile because she was used to it from her old pack. She thought about those times and got the shivers from it.
Back to top Go down
Tosi

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 am

Tosi blankly stared ahead when he realized he was striving for thirst. He started off to search for any water he could get his paws on. His scent for water is rather strong, so Tosi caught the slightest and faint scent if his desired water. He walked toward the scent for a while, and soon found himself out if the territory. It was fine, as long as he didn't wander in stranger's. He soon found the smallest bit of water. Perhaps enough to fill one wolf. Maybe not even that much. His eye caught a rather circular leaf who seemed stiff and firm. Tosi ripped the leaf from it's stem and gathered as much water as he could from the small puddle of the cool and required beverage. He padded along back to the territory, and then into the camp. He set the leaf of water before to two females called Fang and Clover. He motioned them toward it so they could quench their own thirst. He sat before them and watched, waiting for them the drink.

(Breeze, if you're with Fang and Clover, sorry. Pretend I had you there. From what I understood from your post, Breeze was with Okami. But eh, idk)
Back to top Go down
http://stormalleypack.forumotion.com
clover

clover

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 am

"Thanks." Clover said hesitantly, sipping as little as possible. "You take the rest." she sighed wanting to snatch it all for herself. She lied back down, the dehydration making her dizzy.
Back to top Go down
LadyLuna

LadyLuna

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:59 pm

luna stands outside of the den. she can tell that there are not many wolves around. she sniffs the air and waits for others
Back to top Go down
clover

clover

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Clover hesitently walks back to the den. In the days she had been away, water seemed to have come back into the landscape. She can smell from a distance away the unfamiliar wolf. She took a second to decide whether to be violent or friendly. Her answer was quickly decidd when she spoke. "Hi? Are you new to the pack?" I asked, walking over.
Back to top Go down
LadyLuna

LadyLuna

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 am

"yea I am new." she says nicely to the wolf."where is everyone?" she sits down and yawns loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   The Wiazalo Den - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wiazalo Den
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Chill :: Roleplay Sections :: Inside the Territory-
Jump to: