The Last Chill
Welcome to the Last Chill Pack! We are semi-Literate Wolf Roleplay that takes place after the Ice Age, and the world is heating up. The humans have turned against the wolves. Will you join our Rankings?

If this is your first time, Please review our Rules and Information section. This is the first listed forum.

The Last Chill

The world is heating up, And the Humans have abandoned the wolves
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Time in Roleplay
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» moons bio!!!!!!!
Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 am by LadyLuna

» The Weeping Willow
Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 pm by 2meanbrothers

» Corrupt a Wish
Sun May 12, 2013 3:00 am by LadyLuna

MoTM
Breeze! She was one of our first members, and deserves this rank.
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Share | 
 

 The Wiazalo Den

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: The Wiazalo Den   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 pm

The safe place of the pack, Hidden away and safe from predators. The disadvantage is prey hardly wanders here. The rest of the pack sleeps outside, while the nursing mothers or pups sleep inside the den. Uniquely named.



Last edited by Okami on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:04 am

A dirty colored female sat by the den, it was silent here. She turned her head and the night sky beat down on her pelt. She felt a slightly cold breeze drift across her hair and her glacial orbs looked around. She was ready to get a start on her new pack, She just had to get some new members. She laid down on the ground and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
(Izzy)
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 am

Izzy wondered the forest, Not looking for any thing just looking around the surroundings. She got a scent of another female. She looked around her ears folded. She took another step but steped on a stick and a loud breaking noise echo's through the elfsilent forest. She mumbled "seriously Iz" in a harsh tone to herself. Her ears flicked as the echo went around again but she harshly put them back down. She walk a little farther being more quiet than last time. She then skids to a complete stop. A tri-colored female was laying down. A forceful growl came out of her brown muzzle. It was pure instict to growl. She watched her slightly before steping out of the shadow that hid her in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 am

Okami snapped her head up, and turned to look at the lone female that greeted her eyes. She looked at the female, her piercing eyes snapping at her when the fauna growled at her. She softly growled back, and spoke alas, "Who are you?" She peered at the female. She attentive ears and outline in the shadows proved her to be a well built canine, She could probably overtake this wolf if it decided to attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
(Izzy)
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:08 am

Izzy glared at the female. She didnt know what to do if she attacked, but she wasnt going to go down. She didnt want to speak to the female. But since she wanted it cival for a least a little while, the tall female said "Izzy and who are you?" she almost said in a growl. Trying her best not to attack, She watched the female with sharp eye's. Looking for the wrong move or word. She sunk her light green eye's into the female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 am

"I am Okami, The Lead Accailia of this pack. Why are you here?" Okami's voice flew together smoothly and had domination lingering, She watched the Loner warily and spoke, "You may stay here, permanently. But we must watch you first, to see if you are a true loyal member."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
(Izzy)
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 am

The female quieting nodded her head. she sat in her spot not showing any fear to the alphess. She still watched her before saying "okay" kinda friendly. Her ears were flicking everywhere hearing the noises of the forest. She had not been in a pack since she was a pup. But was willing to be in one. SHe knew that she couldnt stay out here alone all of her life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 am

Okami nodded quietly and the addressed the den. "We sleep outside, but nursing mothers and pups will sleep inside the den. As you can tell, We are a deserted pack, trying to resurface." Okami swiveled her head to look at the fauna, and then curled up silently. "I'm going to get some rest. It's a cool night, and I need it. Feel free to roam the territory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
(Izzy)
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:00 am

Izzy nodded than ran off to somewhere else, getting her mind off of things. She howled happlyly as she jumped over logs and thing on the ground . She ran to the weeping willow her head rasied and tail as well.


-weeping willow-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 am

Okami
Lacking Water


________________________________
Okami approached the den and glanced back fairly at the two canines who had decided to follow. She took a deep breath, "This is the Wiazalo Den." She spoke and then moved ahead. The fae flickered her tail slightly, and she turned and faced them. "The inside of the dens are for the weak, young or old. Us, The stronger ones will sleep outside."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
Breeze
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 am

Breeze arrived shortly after Okami and listened as she spoke.
The ivory fae nodded her head once at the dominant female, her azure eyes focusing on her surroundings. Slowly, she sat down and blinked a few times. Breeze herself traveled from an arctic region, so she would have to get used to the warmth of the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://borealforestpack.forumotion.com/
clover
 
 
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 am

Clover paced back and forth. The distant smell of other wolves rang in her nose. She tried to decide whether to go up to them or not. After a few more seconds of pacing, she had made her decision. She walked confidently up to the den. "Hello, my name is Clover." she announced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 am

Okami
Lacking Water


________________________________
Okami turned around and saw a new face greet her glacial orbs, another fae. She greeted the female, "Hello, Welcome to The Last Chill Pack. I am Okami, and my companions here are Breeze and Tosi." Her voice had a slightly wary tone but it wasn't unfriendly. She twitched her nose, and pointed with it slightly at the den. "This is the Wiazalo Den."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
clover
 
 
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:18 am

"Thank you Okami." Clover said, glad that the wolves were friendly. "Can I join the pack?" she asked them happily. She twitched one black ear and sat down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fang
 
 
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 am

Fang saw the two wolves talking. She didnt know if she wanted to go up to them or not. She thought the good and bad reasons to talk to them. Its a good idea, no its a bad idea she thought as she was standing there looking at the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 am

Okami
Lacking Water


________________________________
Okami nodded, "Of course you can join. I don't see why not." Okami could smell another wolf prowling in the shadows and she. looking around, spoke "Who are you? Come out." Okami's voice was hinted with caution, even though she knew she had more beside her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
Midnight
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:58 am

Midnight was getting chased by something she really wasn't sure of so she ran as far as she could. When she looked back they were a little further behind so she made a little turn and ended up somewhere she had not been or seen before . She was sure that she had lost whatever it was she thought. She heard some other wolves talking and was eavesdropping where she was sure that the other wolves couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fang
 
 
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:11 am

Fang came out cautionly as she saw the two wolves looking straight at her. "Hi i am Fang." she said shyly. She was scared that they were going to attack. " I am sorry to eavesdrop but I didn't want to intrude." Fang was a bit scared and shy when she didn't know someone very well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 am

Midnight heard a wolf named Fang introducing herself to the other wolves so maybe she wasn't the only one eavesdropping. Should i go introduce myself to them she thought?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tosi
 
 


Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 am

The brute glanced around. So many new scents and sights of stranger wolves approaching. He calmly listened as Okami welcomed them and spoke with them. His nose still picked up so many more. More than what he saw. He patiently awaited for each to come out and show themselves. Like a brave wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormalleypack.forumotion.com
clover
 
 
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:06 am

Clover looked at the new wolf standing beside her. She looked small and shy. harmless she assumed. "It's okay. I'm new here too." she said and took a step closer to the female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breeze
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 am

Breeze's azure pools narrowed slightly as more wolves approached. The ivory female seemed to relax once Okami greeted them, meaning there was no reason for Breeze to be so serious. Her tail flicked abruptly on her own side, taking a few steps forward. "I'm Breeze." she said casually, announcing her name to the others. She nodded her head once, in a greeting manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://borealforestpack.forumotion.com/
Okami
 
 
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:49 am

Okami
Lacking Water


________________________________
Okami listened as Breeze introduced herself, and three new wolves approached the den.

"Hi, I am Fang. I am sorry for eavesdropping, but didn't want to intrude."

"It's okay. I'm new here too."

"I'm Breeze."


"I think you have found us in one of the worst times of all. As you can tell, the Earth is cracked and we don't seem to have much water." Okami's voice sounded to them all. "No need to be nervous, Why not introduce yourselves?" She glanced back at Tosi, Noticing he hadn't spoken anything but decided to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastchill.forumotion.com
Tosi
 
 


Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 am

His optics glanced the lands further more, and when the new wolves approached, he smiled. It takes bravery to announce yourself to a leader of an unknown pack. But everyone would have to do it. That is, if they wanted to join. His stillness broke and he took a few steps forward. Not enough to pass Okami. She as the leader should be ahead, the one to speak with the loners. He then paused, and kept silent. He would speak to the others on his own time, not taking away the attention they have toward possibly joining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormalleypack.forumotion.com
clover
 
 
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Clover glanced down at the hard cracked ground. She looked glumly back at them. "It does look pretty dry." she confirmed. She noticed the lack of water when she had arrived here, but hadn't put much thought into it. She took a quick look at the male. He hadn't said much since we came. She wondered if he was trying to be mysterious. If he is, he's doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Wiazalo Den   

Back to top Go down
 
The Wiazalo Den
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Chill :: Roleplay Sections :: Inside the Territory-
Jump to: